Sunday, September 16, 2012

Skin Care - Masks

We all have our days when our skin is less then radiant. Especially with the season change. Hormones found in birth control or just plain old stress can really leave your skin looking dull.  I'm 15 weeks pregnant and still waiting for the "pregnancy glow". It doesn't seem to be coming and instead i found my self breaking out like i was a teenager again. I decided to do some research and After trying several drugstore and department store masks I have found some true faith in these products. They are inexpensive and truly effective. Picked them up at walgreens after reading several reviews on them.



                            "Freeman Cucumber Peel-off mask"


This mask is my favorite so far. Its all natural ingredients and its smells amazing!
The application is a little messy but you can use a foundation brush for even application. I like to use ELFs foundation brush for this. You don't have to worry to much since its around $1. You leave it on for about 10-15 minutes ( or until completely dry) and than peel it off. Be careful to get too close to your hairline though because.. OUCH!. After you peel it off you can actually see white heads and trapped oils on the mask. After you rinse your face and your skin will feel SO soft and clean!! I wear foundation almost everyday so doing this every other day will really make sure i get all the trapped make up and oils from the day. I HIGHLY recommend this mask.





                                                 
   "Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque"
This mask is great for acne prone skin. Its gets deep in your pores and dries up any acne pimples and washes out black heads (especially on the nose and cheek area). It firms in minutes and its smells so refreshing! It can be a little bit drying so I wouldn't recommend using this more than 2x a week.''
The only thing I wasn't too impressed with is how hard squeezing the product out of the tube is.


If you guys have tried these products before I would love to hear your feedback! Comment bellow :)








2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm your first follower :) you've got a lovely looking blog. I've heard so many great things about the mint julep masque, but sadly it's not sold in the UK.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! That mask is amazing! its my must have for my pampering routine ;) . you can find it super cheap on ebay and they have intl shipping!
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/QUEEN-HELENE-MINT-JULEP-MASQUE-BONUS-33-MORE-8-OZ-/180741294672

      xoxoxox

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS