Saturday, August 10, 2013

This Weeks - Shopping List


     Kardashian Kollection Dress $28.99

This dress is super comfy and flattering! You can dress it up with some gold accessories or just wear this with some sandals for a quick on the go outfit. The knot detail on the side really flatters the hips! 


    Urban Outfitters "Initial Charm Necklace" $14.00



I absolutely love this style necklace! The Monogram trend is really hot right now. I have my eye on a JenniferZeuner monogram necklace thats around $280 so when I came across this for just $14.00  i just had to get it!


                     Make-up Geek "Eyeshadow Pan" $5.99





I purchased 5 eye shadow refills from  Make up geek.com after seeing her MAC Dupe video and reading a ton of great reviews. These eyeshadows are simply amazing. They are so pigmented its incredible. My next post will be on a full review and first impression on these! so stay tuned!


xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Look forward to hearing what you think of the makeup geek shadows. I've been wanting to buy some but shipping to the UK is a tad pricey.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS