Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kardashian kollection Sears

I personally don't go for the kardashian kollection at sears because i think some items are overpriced and i really hate their size charts. i dont think they are true to size whatsoever. But every time I'm at my local mall i pass by to see what collections they have out and to see if anything is worth purchasing or worth trying on . I can truly say I only look at sections that have the 50-75% off ( because honestly wouldn't pay full price).i came across this dress that i have seen KimK wear on several magazines that i really liked. I believed this particular design was in their Dorothy Perkins line. Well its a little different because its sleeveless which actually works better for me with this hot Miami weather. The original price was $79.99 and was on sale or $46.99! I really like the material its thick enough to not look cheap. I also like that its knee-length so its long enough to balance the key hole neck line. I'm sure if you check a sears location now it even may be cheaper! definitely a dress worth trying on.



Shoes: Christian Louboutin Bianca 120mm 
Clutch: Tory Burch


XOXO
CARLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS